REVOLVEMAN FOR NYFW

by - 9/11/2016

During the recent New York Fashion Week: Men's SS17, I had the awesome opportunity to team up with REVOLVEman for my first NYFW look. Because I am one who loves sporting black, at times it is hard to put outfits together that look different from one another. However, REVOLVEman has such a extensive selection that I had plenty of options to choose from. I ended up putting this outfit together that I truly enjoyed sporting.

I started with the embroidered 'Parrot Souvenir' shirt by Stussy. Embroidering is currently very popular, especially during fashion week. Knowing that it was going to be a hot week, I choose these windbreaker 'Dario' pants by Publish brand. I sealed the look with the 'Original Achilles Perforated' shoes by Common Projects. The whole outfit gave me the solid black look that I was aiming for but at the same time it was different as it added small touches such as the embroidered shirt. Thanks REVOLVEman for hooking it up! Do let me know what you guys think of this outfit and be sure to comment below. Cheers!


You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Such a lovely outfit <3
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I follow you back)
    iamaliyankhan.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

-------- Follow me @Adildapper1 instagram