HIGH STREET FASHION

by - 9/11/2016

As you guys know, I was recently in the desert. I went ahead and took advantage of this and shot some content for The ErasThe Eras is an online retail store that I work closely with as it is owned by yours truly. I decided to put together and outfit with items fromThe Eras but also from RepresentRepresent is a brand out of the U.K. that has blown up because of their amazing pieces. I am also good friends with the guys behind Represent and so I felt it would be perfect to bring both The Eras and Represent together for this style story.

In this outfit I wore light blue biker jeans from Represent that went well with their tan Chelsea boots. I then wore the Thrasher white tee and Deep Blue velvet hoodie found in The Eras. I was happy with the way the look came out. I was a bit worried that all the ripped on the shirt and on the jeans would be a bit too much but I think it ended up working. What do 
you think? Be sure to check out TheEras.com  & Represent.com

You May Also Like

1 Comments

-------- Follow me @Adildapper1 instagram