men fashion post"

by - 3/02/2019

Today we’re going to dive deep into the topic of jeans; the colors, washes, fits and five brands you will want to keep an eye out for, but let’s rewind for a second. The year is 2011, I had just moved to NYC, and it’s my first December in the city. Strolling down 5th Avenue I walk past the most amazing window-presentation and light show. That’s when I first discovered the world of Saks 5th Avenue, and have since explored it more and more, through my studies at FIT, my internships during my bachelors degree, personal shopping sprees, and my work as a fashion blogger. Being one of NYC’s top shopping destinations in general, you should definitely know about Saks Fifth Avenue, this is especially true for their denim section, so I’m excited to be introducing you five of their top denim brands today, in partnership with the retailer and Shopstyle!
Look number one features a pair of dark blue skinny jeans from AG Jeans, a brand I’ve worn and loved for several years now. The modern fit combined with the classic indigo colors makes for an ultimately versatile pair of jeans, styled here with a yellow hoodie and a black jacket up top.










You May Also Like

0 Comments

-------- Follow me @Adildapper1 instagram