FALL lookbook clothing

by - 11/24/2016



I’ll be honest, these were photographed on the first day of FALL which makes me guilty of not riding my bike ONCE during summer here in NYC. I know, I bring great shame to the new yorker stereotype but I can’t help it if I’m craving cooler weather to ride in. Even though I would caution any first time riders to stick to the west side high way, there is such a rush when commuting inside the city. Maybe it’s the air hitting your face as you zip past taxi after taxi, or maybe it’s the simple fact that you’re on your own schedule! No trains to wait on, no drivers to deal with, it’s just you and the road. I hope that within the next 2 months I can be reacquainted with my beloved two-wheeler, who BY THE WAY needs a name so…fire away in the comments below. (skippy? nagini? zippo? too much?)
As for the threads I teamed up with Boden to showcase some transitional favorites. Any lightweight jacket (esp in navy) has my attention and this one with toggle detailing around the hood had my vote. I added some visual texture with a stripe shirt layered underneath, as well as a two tone back pack to put all my valuables in whilst on-the-go. The chinos can always be tricky because I believe that the sky is the limit color-wise so I went for blue on blue. Also if you saw my instagram story then you know I KNOW that these spectacles don’t fit me so well but I can fake it! *upside down emoji smile*
make sure to take a gander at BODEN‘s other new arrivals

photography: mehdi ben

You May Also Like

1 Comments

-------- Follow me @Adildapper1 instagram