summer style show

by - 8/04/2016

i like ice cream <3

Memorial Day hit and it was instantly Summer in my mind.  The weather was gorgeous, days were long and gatherings flowed from the afternoon into the late evening.  The lazy feeling of Summer days struck me and reality hit when on Tuesday morning my alarm went off bright and early.  My life returned to its regularly scheduled events and the carefree days of the holiday weekend were already a distant memory.  Getting back into the groove of daily life is always difficult after a long weekend.  As I sat down to plan out my blog schedule for the week I hit a wall and needed some inspiration and quick.  When that happens I start brainstorming and come up with some topics to store away for a rainy day (or blogger’s block as the case may be).  Are you in the same boat? If so, perhaps the following Summer themed blog post ideas may inspire you a bit.

Summer Themed Blog Post Ideas

You May Also Like

0 Comments

-------- Follow me @Adildapper1 instagram